I have been nominated for two more awards… the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and Inspiring Blogger Award… I am not sure if they are the same thing… but since I don’t know I am going to address both of them. I didn’t want to wait much longer to thank the generous bloggers who gave me the award nominations. Thank you Literary Tiger from http://literarytiger.wordpress.com and Simply Joys from http://lesseffort.wordpress.com . Simple Joys has some lovely photos and quotes in a simple and elegant way. Literary Tiger has a whole blog about books… don’t we all love books
The rules appear the same for both so I will do them as such….
1. Thank the person who nominated you -(see above)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire or inspire you
4. Go leave a comment and let the people know you have nominated
My Seven things…
- I love to read the bible and learn all I can about how to be a better person.
- I enjoy looking at and tending flowers.. they always make me smile.
- I like old records and listing to music… you can use music to make you feel better, calm you down, wake up, etc.
- I like to play board games.
- I enjoy hiking, especially with the pups
- I love old tractors. I think farmers are an important part of our country and are not acknowledged enough. I learned to drive a big farm tractor almost as soon as I could see above the steering wheel.
- I believe in trying to do one good deed a day to bless someone else.
The nominations for the Inspiring Blog Award…
Ok so this was hard the last time… so many of you have already received these awards. So I chose a few I saw did not have this award/badge.