Midwest Mary from http://midwestmary.com/ nominated me for some new awards. She is from the Midwest ( LOVE THAT :) I have family there) Her blog covers many topics and she is open to comments and ideas :) She has nominated me for the following three awards:
The acceptance rules require me to:
1. Post the award logo
2. Link to the nominating party
3. List 10 facts about myself
4. Nominate other noteworthy blogs
5. Notify those nominations via comments on their blog.
And here are the 10 facts about myself:
1. I have sewn off and on since I was young, and recently am getting back into it.
2. I love to bake and am taking a class to learn how decorate cakes and cupcakes better soon.
3. I love my pups… ok so you probably know that if you have followed my blog for anytime- but it had to be said again. ;)
4. My favorite season is fall, but I love them all for different reasons :)
5. I am currently reading the book Interrupted by Jen Hatmaker.
6. I love being part of a small church where can get to know my sisters in Christ.
7. I am a neat freak and like a clean neat house. It drives hubby batty, but with two dog, other animals, us tracking in stuff… the house is constantly in need of tiding up.
8. I love balloons.
9. I love kids… working with them, helping them, doing arts and crafts, playing games, etc. They just make me happy and I just love to watch them learn and grow. I hope someday to have my own to watch grow.
10. I love to travel to new (and old) places and just explore. It is so much fun and I learn new things each time :)
I pass these awards on to:
Nature and Life Notes http://natureandlifenotes.com She writes about nature, birds, baking bread, canning, cooking and so much more. Her photos are beautiful and I don’t know how she gets the great shots of the birds :)
Daddy’s Tractor http://daddystractor.com/blog-2/ She writes about her family and adventures on a family farm- The daily chores, cooking, baking, animal tending, and caring for her two cute kiddos while homeschooling :)
Ann at Feedyard Foodie http://feedyardfoodie.wordpress.com Ann is a powerful and kind writer. She is knowledgeable and very much into good animal care. She helps run a feedlot and farm in Nebraska while raising her 3 daughters and advocating for the beef industry. :)
Sheryl at Flowery Prose http://floweryprose.com She writes mostly about gardening and such, but I enjoy her writing. Her photos are lovely and I have enjoyed her snow pictures recently very much :)
Angie at The Novice Gardener http://thenovicegardener.wordpress.com She writes about cooking, gardening, photography, and more. She writers beautifully and you can tell she holds a degree in journalism. :)
Kathy from Lodgehousebandbsomerset http://lodgehousebandbsomerset.wordpress.com I enjoy her posts about chickens, gardening, and her life in Somerset, England. She has a quaint and enjoyable blog. :)